Yield: 1 Ideal Protein portion
• 2 cups of celery, green peppers and mushrooms chopped coarsely or finely, as you wish
• 1 Ideal Protein Diet protein Vegetable Chili
• Sea salt
• Seasonings of your choice
• One portion of your favorite greens
• Fresh tomato salsa
• Fresh raw red onion, chopped
• Fresh lemon and lime, optional
• Hot sauce, optional
Drizzle a little olive oil in a pan. Add chunks of celery, green pepper and mushrooms and stir fry till 'al dente'. Season with sea salt and your favorite seasonings. I recommend the organic Mexican Fiesta seasonings, a blend made of dehydrated chili peppers, dehydrated onion, tomato powder, paprika, cumin, dehydrated garlic, cilantro, oregano, red pepper and lemon peel.
Meanwhile, cook the vegetable chili as directed on packet. When both are cooked to perfection, mix them together and place over a bed of your favorite greens. Top with fresh tomato salsa, more chopped raw red onion, a splash of lemon or lime and hot sauce, if you like. Delicious!