Chocolate Zucchini Cookies Recipe
-Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
-Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix
-2 egg whites
-1 tsp baking powder
-1.5 tsp coconut oil
-2 tsp Torani sugar free white chocolate syrup or 1 packet of Stevia
-dash of cinnamon
-dash of salt
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 cups shredded zucchini
Preheat oven to 350
- Using a rolling pin, gently crush the Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal while still in the unopened package.
- Mix all ingredients together except for zucchini until thoroughly mixed.
- Then add shredded zucchini (blotted dry with a paper towel) and incorporate into chocolate mixture.
- Spray your non-stick pie pan or muffin pan with a non-stick spray and then evenly add your chocolate mix to make 12 cookies.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes and let cool in pan.
*Note: 1 serving is 6 cookies which is 1 Ideal Protein meal and 1 cup of vegetables.