- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies Recipe
-Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
-Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix
-2 egg whites
-1 tsp baking powder
-1.5 tsp coconut oil
-2 tsp Torani sugar free white chocolate syrup or 1 packet of Stevia
-dash of cinnamon
-dash of salt
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 cups shredded zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Using a rolling pin, gently crush the Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal while still in the unopened package.
3. Mix all ingredients together except for zucchini until thoroughly mixed.
4. Then add shredded zucchini (blotted dry with a paper towel) and incorporate into chocolate mixture.
5. Spray your non-stick pie pan or muffin pan with a non-stick spray and then evenly add your chocolate mix to make 12 cookies.
6. Place in oven for 12-15 minutes and let cool in pan.
*Note: 1 serving is 6 cookies which is 1 Ideal Protein meal and 1 cup of vegetables.