Yield: 2 medium pizzas, equivalent to 2 Ideal Protein Diet protein food portions
- 1 Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal (preferably sweetened)
- 1 Ideal Protein Vegetable Chili
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 small pinches of baking soda
- 4 oz of hot water
- 8 drops of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of dried Italian herbs (basic, oregano, marjoram, hot peppers, garlic)
- Fresh garlic
- Select vegetables, sliced thin
Preheat the oven at 350º F. Blend the contents of the oatmeal and the chili together with the baking powder, baking soda, hot water, virgin olive oil and dried herbs until the water is absorbed and all the dry ingredients are equally distributed. Rub fresh garlic directly onto a non-stick baking sheet. Spoon mixture into two pizza rounds and flatten out.
Bake at 350º F for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Garnish with thinly sliced mushrooms, eggplant, green peppers or any other vegetables of your choice from the select vegetable list. Return to the oven or broiler, just long enough to roast the vegetables to taste. Remove from the oven and enjoy!